Seaga N2G 4000 with side entree.

Hello everyone, 

I'm having an issue with a Seaga N2G 4000 with side entree drink area. The good out function it's not working, When the drink runs out, it will still room dispense and show in a display enjoy your drink while it's empty, it's not shown sold out or pick another selection, I was told to replace the motherboard which I did, but the problem still there. 

Can anyone please shed some light?

I’ll appreciate it.

56201F1D-8641-4425-9B6C-9A1B1D5D08D3.jpeg

This is your second garbage machine.  You really should ask us here before you buy anything.  Check your harness connections between sections of the machine, trace the sold out harness back to the logic board and check your settings in the programming that might allow the sold out switches to be bypassed.  I don't know who told you to replace the logic board but I'm sure that is not your issue.

Lol 😆 I know I messed up big time, I had no experience when I started this business. And I just found out about this group. I'm glad I joined. 

I’ll make sure I’ll ask you next time before I purchase a machine.

Thank you so much😊

Just a thought, have you adjusted the rear spacers to suit your products? If not have a look at pages 15 through 19 of the owners manual . If that all checks out OK you probably have a wiring issue with the sold out paddles, for which you'll have to do some investigating as wiring diagrams seem to be hard impossible to get.

I didn’t know what to check for that issue, When I purchase my machines from Vendtech we were told that we have a life time technical support from Seaga, apparently things went south between Vendtech and Seaga they don’t work together anymore and Seaga don’t provide us with technical support anymore unless we pay $199.00 a year. 
i payed $85,0000.00 for 10 machines for a package includes technical supports and now I’m struggling to fix an issue. 
Vendtech point one person to help with technical support but I don’t think he is knowledgeable, he told me to replace the motherboard wish I did and didn’t fix the issue. 
I’ll check everything you said and hopefully that will fix it. 
thank you so much 😊 

A lawsuit against Vendtech might get some satisfaction for you.  $8500 per machine is pure larceny, a promise of lifetime tech support is a lie, not having an experienced repair man on staff or the willingness to to out and troubleshoot the machine is abandonment.  (I'm not a lawyer so don't do anything like this because I told you to.)  Seaga has always  dealt with issues however they see fit.  None of the machines are made in the US, at least not any parts.  They may assemble them in Minnesota so they can lie about them being made in the US but all parts are substandard, their manuals are mostly useless and no wiring diagram has ever been provided to a customer or a distributor.  Many distributors have abandonded the product line since the inception of Seaga because of lack of product support, parts availability and their refusal to handle warranty issues.  And now Seaga has the audacity to charge $199 per year to answer questions about their junk.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Latifa Khelalfa said:

I didn’t know what to check for that issue, When I purchase my machines from Vendtech we were told that we have a life time technical support from Seaga, apparently things went south between Vendtech and Seaga they don’t work together anymore and Seaga don’t provide us with technical support anymore unless we pay $199.00 a year. 
i payed $85,0000.00 for 10 machines for a package includes technical supports and now I’m struggling to fix an issue. 
Vendtech point one person to help with technical support but I don’t think he is knowledgeable, he told me to replace the motherboard wish I did and didn’t fix the issue. 
thank you so much 😊 

Well, since the new motherboard didn't solve the issue, you can keep the one you took out as a backup replacement board for when one does fail.  

I'd start with some simple troubleshooting. It's unlikely that all sold out paddles failed. You already replaced the main pcb, so thats unlikely.

One check that all connections are tight.

Two test the machine, fill your pockets with dollars and change, and test each selection to empty. Now you should know if it's all or one selection is your problem.

Three read you manual carefully, like you will be tested on it. Cycle through some set ups and test all the selections again. You have already invested the equivalent of a luxury car in this venture, what's 2 or 3 hours of your time.

Like CC said, if only one selection is malfunctioning like this, it may be a bad sold out switch or a loose wire connection on that selection.  If all of them are having the issue, a loose wiring harness connection would be my first thought.  Look at how the sold out switches physically operate and make sure the bad selections have room for the switches to move. 

Sorry to see you get bogged down by an overpriced bizopp, I hope you can pull thru and make a go of vending in spite of this expensive start!

On 12/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, Latifa Khelalfa said:

thank you so much 😊 

I am so sorry to hear about your experience, I also heard about vending business from Naturals to go only.But I did not buy the machines directly from them. .Try Shermco vending for trouble shooting, they do a good job in helping out with problems with naturals to go machines. Seaga are the most useless machines.  FEH b12 at least worked for couple of years.

They are only good for parts , I have used the credit card readers , coin mechs along with bill validators.