Price change for Vendo V312

Transit306

Greetings... I am new here and I recently acquired a Vendo V312 Coke Machine and would like to change the price.  I searched the internet and found video tutorials for Dixie Narco machines or the setting of the toggle switches on the coin validator. This machine does not have (or I cannot find) the toggle switches and the videos did not help.

I downloaded a service manual from 1987 that covers the V312 but was unable to read where to set the prices as I believe it is more of a parts manual.   I have attached photos of the cover for what I found and of the machine... 

Any help or direction to a site for assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

20191229_145515.jpg

Coke photo.jpg

Manual cover.jpg

Your machine isn't that old so you're looking at the wrong manual.  Since you have a credit display you have a logic board that you program for the machine.  This is probably a Univendor 1 or 2 so check those manuals for the programming.  Your programming might also be a little different because this is a Coke machine but that would only apply to the buttons that control the menus.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply.. 

I'm sorry, a Univendor 1 or 2?.. I'm guessing that is the circuit board?

By the looks of google, it is a 2?  I have attached a photo of it.  Would I need to connect something to it to change the price or press the white or red 'mode' button to access the service part?

I did press the white button before and was able to see options on the little display like rtn, pass, COP, test and a couple others I couldn't figure out

20191229_180750.jpg

17 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Download the Univendor 2 manual.  You do have a 5.2 board which is Coke programming so let me know if you can't get past the password.

Thank you very much AZVendor!.... I downloaded the Univendor 2 manual and the instructions were there.  I followed and was able to change the prices.

Great help!

• 4 years later...
On 12/29/2019 at 10:26 PM, AZVendor said:

Download the Univendor 2 manual.  You do have a 5.2 board which is Coke programming so let me know if you can't get past the password.

Do you know if a credit card reader will work with a VEC 5.2B board?

It will if you can find an MDB harness for that board (5.1 or 5.2) but then you have to change your coin mech and bill acceptor to MDB.  All of that just to put a card reader on it.  Keep in mind that you'll never get cash sales to report.

Edited by AZVendor

I have this machine with a Coinco 9302-GX Coin Mech and MEI series 2000 bill validator installed and am going thru the process of adding a nayax VPOS Touch card reader and was just wondering if i needed an updated main board for it to work properly....What made me worry is with the card reader installed and still not activated the machine will not vend but if i bypass the card reader everything works great...

There are no updated boards for that old of a machine.  Keep in mind that card readers were not thought of when it was designed.  So if your reader won't work then none will.