Vendo V475 Door Hinge Help

Drew218

Hey guys. Just got a Vendo V475 Pepsi machine that I’m turning into a gun safe. The interior door hinges were broken off and I’m having a hard time finding a replacement. Any idea where I can get the hinges for top and bottom of the inside door?  Thanks in advance

72B477D6-A150-4699-99DF-FA9903A341E8.jpeg

Is there a reason you want to keep the inner door? All it really is is some sheet metal and foam. If you wanted some extra security just rivet some sheet metal on the inside of the outer door.

If you do for some reason want to keep it I would say try eBay or see if anyone here has an old parts machine.

Lol, normal hunting rifles run about 40-48 in tall. Just depends on the model. The picture looks like it’s in a field but it’s just next to my workshop. We live out in the country. Thanks for the comedic relief!

5 hours ago, orsd said:

Is there a reason you want to keep the inner door? All it really is is some sheet metal and foam. If you wanted some extra security just rivet some sheet metal on the inside of the outer door.

If you do for some reason want to keep it I would say try eBay or see if anyone here has an old parts machine.

I carpeted the interior door as well to hang a velcro door organizer on. It’s a little more sturdy than a piece of sheet metal. 

A205E9DB-1FBE-460C-BF10-315A5140FA34.jpeg