Pages not loading correctly

Southeast Treats

What browser are you using? And on what device? Were you getting the ads before, or is this a recent change?

Are you having an issue with a specific ad or multiple? In one spot or more than one spot?

I used to block the ads for certain members. A few months back Google took over the advertising, and instead of blocking that and keeping it manual I let them manage the ads. It didn't seem to cause problems I had in the past when I tried the auto ads. Unfortunately that means I can't turn off ads for certain accounts. 

I haven't had any issues, and nobody complained until now, but I had to change the code on my site recently. 

I am looking at the site on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Both in large and shrunk screen. (The forum software changes to mobile format based on the size of the screen.) I am also trying it out on my iPhone and my Kindle silk browser. I am not seeing any issues on these devices and browsers.

I missed an update for the forum theme, and applied it. Not sure it that was it or not, so let me know if it helps.

Screenshots help. Although I have another issue I've been putting off because most people aren't even noticing it. But fixing that might fix this issue. But it might take some time, so I won't do it until later tonight. 

Good morning!  Something seems to have changed for the better, it is loading correctly today.  On this laptop I use Firefox for the forum and this is where I had the problem.  Thanks for looking into it and for taking such great care of the forum, we appreciate you!