Oak 450 Vista

jimbo

Oak 450 Vista Globe PRICE $42, stand $25 = $67 single, $109 double

Overall a good machine at a very reasonable price. I have 201 and I love them. Most of these are set up as doubles on a dura stand which provides a stable, profesional looking, base that dose not need to be checked all the time.

STRENGTHS

- All metal components

- Quality coin mech, very few problems

- Proven design

- Can be configured many ways, Single, double, 4 way etc.

- Parts easy to order and priced fair

WEAKNESSES

- Some quality control issues, unfinished seams, etc.

- Will substitute parts when out (I got fully threaded center rods)

- 450 globes break easy due to not being flush with body at bottom of globe.

BUY AGAIN?

Yes, the price and overall commercial quality & versatility will keep me comming back. Next time I will go panel on top.

JIMBO RATING

On a 1-10 scale = 9

Jimbo........I am interested in that stand you mentioned.  How much is that stand?

I can use it and place to A&A singles on it?  Can it take one head or does it have to be two?

Steve and Johnny,

I use the dura stand from oak ($25), a picture is here:

http://www.superiorwholesalesupply.com/index.php?subcat=10&PHPSESSID=bb37c3124347bcdae0809a8e27d5b770

Johnny, its only for doubles and also I use the 4 way and, yes you can use them with the aa machines. For singles go with pipe stand

My heads are black and the stands from oak are grey so I like the contrast (Raiders fan), for red bodies I would use black.

Jimbo

Steve and Johnny,

I use the dura stand from oak ($25), a picture is here:

http://www.superiorwholesalesupply.com/index.php?subcat=10&PHPSESSID=bb37c3124347bcdae0809a8e27d5b770

Johnny, its only for doubles and also I use the 4 way and, yes you can use them with the aa machines. For singles go with pipe stand

My heads are black and the stands from oak are grey so I like the contrast (Raiders fan), for red bodies I would use black.

Jimbo

Jim,

I can find no oak stands for $25 on that superior wholesale site.

I also noticed that ALL of their product is listed as sold out.  Are they still in business?

Darryl,

I buy it from Oak, I just linked superior to show what it looks like, the oak ones are grey and look really good with the black heads I use. These are really good stands, very stable and I use them for doubles at grocery stores and resturaunts. To me they are more of a commercial grade.

They dont have that goofy wood panel in front.

They are 25 from oak, call Olivia for info.

Jimbo