bhumphrey829

tracking programs

I am curious as to what programs you guys use to keep up with your vending business.  I have been with vend-trak for the whole 4 years and I love all of the features they have available.  Makes running my business a lot more simple.  However, they have quite a few problems with the site.  This time it's been down almost a week and putting me in a bind.  I was just curious as to what other options are available out there.

Vend Trak isn't working for me, is it still not working for you?

9 hours ago, RikaKazak said:

Vend Trak isn't working for me, is it still not working for you?

No, sir, it's still not letting me get in to my individual routes.  Is that what it's doing on yours?

14 hours ago, bhumphrey829 said:

No, sir, it's still not letting me get in to my individual routes.  Is that what it's doing on yours?

I can't even go to the website, it just keeps timing out.

Yeah it does that the second time i try to get in to it.  It's getting really frustrating

Now it says 404 error when I try to go to the web page.  Guess I need to try out vend soft now lol.

On 2/25/2020 at 10:14 AM, RikaKazak said:

Now it says 404 error when I try to go to the web page.  Guess I need to try out vend soft now lol.

Did yours every get fixed?  

On 3/2/2020 at 2:34 AM, bhumphrey829 said:

Did yours every get fixed?  

Mines working fine now.

2 hours ago, RikaKazak said:

Mines working fine now.

I spoke too soon.  I can't get the route option to work.  I tried to create a new honor box route but it won't optimize the directions or any of that.  Where the map is suppose to be it's just a broken icon.  Ughhh...that's my most wanted feature.

I emailed and asked, and they said it was me and not them (however the route features still don't work for me)....I'm switching over to vendsoft right now, it's more expensive but the route feature is super necessary.

The route feature is awesome in VendSoft. I once tried Vend-trak but I gave up. Curiosity recently made me have another look at Vend-trak but I think they have given up. So glad I am with VendSoft, it is so feature packed and so easy to use.