Dixie Narco DN276E drink vending machine

Johannes

My Dn 276e drink vending machine keeps vending the same drink from motor 1 when you buy any of the 7 drinks available.  

I tested all 7 motors and they work. So I think it has something to do with the programming of the vending machine.

Any suggestions?  

20200327_032254 (1).jpg

It would have to be very intentional on your part for the space to sales to all be set to one column.  Follow the diagram on the inner door for instructions on how to check the space to sales.  Sounds more like a coasting motor.  It probably automatically vends when you put money in & feels like your other selections are choosing that one particular column.  Take the motor cover off & look for a switch lever that isn't sitting in the valley.  You could also check to see if there is a selection switch that is stuck.   

Set the space to sales and see if it fixes it. If it does good. If it keeps happening there is a CR2032 coin cell that you can replace, see if that fixes it. If not probably time for a new board. Which are thankfully fairly cheap on eBay.

3 hours ago, savend said:

It would have to be very intentional on your part for the space to sales to all be set to one column.  Follow the diagram on the inner door for instructions on how to check the space to sales.  Sounds more like a coasting motor.  It probably automatically vends when you put money in & feels like your other selections are choosing that one particular column.  Take the motor cover off & look for a switch lever that isn't sitting in the valley.  You could also check to see if there is a selection switch that is stuck.   

That's a good point.

Does the selection vend as soon as money is inserting WITHOUT making a selection or do you get to press a selection?

The machine vends the same column after you make any selection.

I checked the STS setting on the machine and each Selection showed "1,3" and the message "CLO1010" popped up. Not entirely sure what this means.

Where do I find the switch lever and selection switch under the motor cover or how does it look? Also, the instructions in the machine mentioned the service button to toggle in the STS setting. Is the service button the button on the pc board? I assume it isn't since it didn't work as a toggle.

Its my first non see through drink machine, so its a bit new to me. I previously just operated glass-front drink machines. 

I appreciate all the help!