Here to learn and give this a try :)

sam4samara

Hi, I'm a 20-year veteran in a corporate desk job who's tired of sitting in front of the computer all day long. A friend bought a vending route a couple of years ago and she seems to enjoy doing this on the side with her other part-time job. So here I am learning about this business to see if I can add some diversity to my work and have some fun along the way too.

• Like 1

I am also getting more interested in this line of work as a side gig. I've done all kinds of stuff over the years: retail merchandising, property management, clerical, warehouse jobs, Uber/Lyft/Doordash, etc. I've got a great full-time gig now with benefits but I could use a little more to take care of my wife and kids and I have to think about the future as well. Wondering if I could use a little bit of this leftover stimulus to get started or learn under someone with experience.

In regards to my timing I feel like there is no time to start like the present, just different challenges now versus a year ago or even a year from now.