AP 213 Coffee

Gvend

I changed the main board on one of my machines but I need to assign the type of configuration I have inside of the machine.  The trays are different than the ones that were on the machine I swapped the board from so when I make a selection the wrong water valve is being activated could someone tell me how to adjust it Thanks in advance

Transfer the old eprom from your old board to the new board, if you still have it.  Otherwise you might need a new eprom to run your canisters and valves properly depending on what the two boards were from.  There is two eproms, one for fresh brewed and one for the FDX freeze dry branded machine.  If you switched between two fresh brew or two FDX then you would need to reprogram your machine.  If you can send me a photo of your canister setup with labels showing what your flavors are in each I might be able to tell you what to program.  rbepic4gatgmaildotcom  

Yea unfortunately I Don’t  have the old board with me but here’s the setup I have.  It’s not letting me upload the picture I have of the front of the machine

D98C9170-8412-44B7-BBB6-D7C15A2C7420.jpeg

Edited by Gvend

You will need the FDX eprom for that since your canisters show an FDX machine.  Call Vendors Exchange or D&S Vending and see if they can burn a new chip for you.  

Oh ok ill give them a call.  Now is there a way to tell the machine what kind of tray setup your using because I have some for example where the French vanilla shares a tray with mocha but like the picture I uploaded the French vanilla has its own water valve.  I found something in the manual that shows different setups but I cant figure out how to get there.

What series of numbers and letters is on your eprom label now and what are the graphcs on your front sign?  By the way, your machine is gross and filthy.  No one would want to buy coffee from it when it looks like that.

The machine is actually sitting in my shop at the moment..  Trust me once I get it going I’ll deep clean that sucker.  I’ll get back to u on the series of numbers once I’m at the shop