Stocking a Royal 650 Merlin 4 correctly

Just making sure I am stocking or will be stocking my new Royal 650. I am used to a Vendo Vmax where it feels like everything needs shims for something. But after looking at some sheets on the inside of the machine the general way to stock it is match the spacer bar things on the sides of the areas where products goes and match to what it says correct? I don't need to adjust anything else do I? Just making sure, sorry for the stupid question. Another thing I want to ask is unless it says 2 deep on the sheet I just stack one deep then right?

Another thing, It came with a Coinco validator in it but the big side piece that hangs to the right side ot the validator broke off. So another question I have an extra  Conlux validator can I use that instead even with a Coinco coin mech though?

Edited by kyle0050

If the Conlux is MDB go for it. As a rule of thumb you can mix and match MDB devices with no issues. There are some particular combos that particular machines do not like but I don’t think the Merlin 4s have any.

The 650 has motors on each column with front and back columns.  You need to load product tops to the back in the rear and to the front in the front columns.  The only shims you might need are for 16.9 soda bottles and those are formed metal shims from Royal.  You can do two cans deep in any column but only one product deep for all other products.  You must use the Set Depth program item to tell the machine how many products deep each column will be.  Make sure the antibridging sheets (white) are installed on the left side of each bottle column or your products with bridge somewhere above the vend rotor and not drop down to the rotor.

Edited by AZVendor