Royal 660 password entry issue

Kweli

I changed my royal 660 to to take cans in one of the slots. When I go to change the price. I enter the password which is the default 4231. When I choose the second selection it just goes to the next selection in the menu. I don't know if i have wrong password or i'm doing something wrong. any insight on what im doing wrong.  I attached a picture of the machine because I wonder if what i think is 4 isn't. Thanks 

IMG_20200523_101219 (1).jpg

7 hours ago, cvending said:

You must remember that the 4 button is the enter key. So after the password 4231 is entered you then need to press 4 again 

Do i have the numbers correct? See the image below. I could update here the image is 448k. Thanks for the help. 

https://imgur.com/ScyvNQt

Edited by Kweli

No. That is Dixie Narco button numbering.

Royals are 1234 left to right. Like is logical, and like the number line you learned in elementary school.

Edited by orsd

On 5/31/2020 at 6:32 PM, orsd said:

No. That is Dixie Narco button numbering.

Royals are 1234 left to right. Like is logical, and like the number line you learned in elementary school.

Your assuming that I was born in this country and that left to right was taught to me in said school. You could have just answered, it's my fault to expect people to be decent. sorry guys my fault.  

Thanks for the help. 

1 hour ago, Kweli said:

Your assuming that I was born in this country and that left to right was taught to me in said school. You could have just answered, it's my fault to expect people to be decent. sorry guys my fault.  

Thanks for the help. 

I was under the impression that he was actually griping about dixies being backwards rather than trying to make fun of you but what do I know.

2 hours ago, Kweli said:

Thanks for the help. 

I did not realize that your native language was not English, my apologies. I was making fun of Dixie Narco's numbering scheme, (I assumed you were used to Dixie live displays) which I find to be backwards. As most Dixie Narcos are sold in the US, left to right is what most of their customers are used to, and thus would be the logical choice.

8 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Look at your selection button numbers from inside the door.  They are usually numbered to help with this confusion.  You should at least have #1 numbered.

thanks that should help thank you