Best place to buy runts “nowadays”

RikaKazak

I used to buy runts off of Quill and could get a 30lb case for $35ish if I timed it right with coupons. Now it’s looking more like $82ish per case if I ordered 4 cases is the best I can do. 

Anyone else know of a good place to buy runts nowadays or is $82ish the best that can be had?

12 hours ago, RikaKazak said:

I used to buy runts off of Quill and could get a 30lb case for $35ish if I timed it right with coupons. Now it’s looking more like $82ish per case if I ordered 4 cases is the best I can do. 

Anyone else know of a good place to buy runts nowadays or is $82ish the best that can be had?

I think Quill or Staples will be your best bet. A cheaper alternative that I have used over the years are "Rascals" from Sam's Club ($51.00 for 26lb box). Works out to be about 5-6 cents cheaper per ounce compared to Runts at $85.00 per 30lb case but don't sell as quickly. They are a smaller size candy and don't look nearly as good as Runts or Nitwitz (another smaller version of Runts). Nitwitz generally cost the same or more than Runts. Runts generally outsell Rascals for me. Honestly my sales from Runts/Rascals are never great but they have a great shelf life so I eventually get through them.  

• Like 1