Northwestern Parts

Howard Eubanks

National Entertainment Network DOES have and sell NW coin mechs and parts for them. I just ordered the parts to convert series 80 25-cent mechs to 50-cent vend. POC isJose Menchaca, 469-348-0014, press 1 and then his extension when it comes up. Other parts available also.

Not an ad. Just passing on what I found out. You might want to know that Beaver makes a mech that will fit the NW series 80. What they did was take their great mech and fit an adapter plate. They have nothing for the NW 60 yet. That is under consideration. This in an email from Stephanie.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 1:57 PM, Howard Eubanks said:

National Entertainment Network DOES have and sell NW coin mechs and parts for them. I just ordered the parts to convert series 80 25-cent mechs to 50-cent vend. POC isJose Menchaca, 469-348-0014, press 1 and then his extension when it comes up. Other parts available also.

What are they asking for 1” $.50 mechs?   Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 2:20 AM, Howard Eubanks said:

I don't have a clue. However, I have 8 of them, used, in excellent condition, for $25.00 each IF YOU BUY ALL OF THEM. I pay shipping. Otherwise, $35.00 each and I still pay shipping.

Are they the type that the quarters go back to back?   Can you text me pictures of the front and back of the mech to 785-822-1951.  I’ll take them.   Thanks!

17 hours ago, Howard Eubanks said:

Quarters go in side-by-side (see pic). All have been cleaned, lubed and tested OK. All are nice and shiny. Is this a good number to contact you for shipping and payment details?

20200728_174057 (2).jpg

Here was my original question:

What are they asking for 1” $.50 mechs?   Thanks 

Your picture is a 2” mech

ARGH

8 hours ago, Howard Eubanks said:

My bad, I guess. Just curious - what do you plan to vend for 50-cents in a small machine?

Pretty much everyone is moving to .50 1” toys. It’s the industry standard now. COGS are too high for .25.

8 hours ago, Howard Eubanks said:

Anyone else that may be interested in 8 NW 80-series 50-cent coin mechs is welcome to reply.

.50 Series 80 mechs are not really desirable as .50 2” has not been profitable in quite some time now.

Theoretically, yes.

But those parts suffer from the same issues that prompted this thread in the first place: NW parts are no longer available.

And those wheels were not popular so they are hard to find used.

Plus it would hold too much.

And, if I am going to spend money on parts I would rather just get a .50 mech.

And lastly, you cannot put Super 80 on the lower part of a rack, they are too tall and would block the upper machines.