Vendo 192-6

Mrfixer3166

Hello, i have a vendo 192-6 pop machine that quit working all of a sudden. It takes money but doesnt signal the machine that it received money and is ok to release a drink. I press button and nothing happens. It was working fine then not. Can i get any help?

One of your motors is not at home or you have an open circuit in the door selection panel.  Each motor has two switches riding on the timing cam.  At home the short switch arm should be in the notch of the cam and the long switch arm should not be in the notch.  If they are both out of the notch then that motor is jammed.  If they are both in the notch then the motor switches are gummed up and bad or the motor brake is gummed up and not stopping the mtor fast enough.  

• 3 weeks later...

If it's a vend complete switch, it should not accept money as it thinks it's in a vend.  Coins should pass straight through.  Since it's accepting,  I would double check that the coin mech is sending credit pulse to the vend relay.  After that, need to verify that the vend relay is firing and that the N.O. and Common points on the relay aren't so covered in carbon and resistive.