UK Vending Locations

Hi

I have a few machines, coffee,snacks and drinks but I am struggling to find locations for them all. I am in Derbyshire England. I was wondering if anyone had advice on how to get locations, I am getting lots of no's when going to ask. Any help is appreciated :) Thanks 

Edited by Mftl4488

I’ve had good luck with cold calling but I’ve also created a face book page for my vending & Coffee business and I’ve gotten several locations from that but most of my locations come from telemarketing , get out your local phone book and start calling. 
  When I first started I found that if I solicited business more than 3 days a week I found that I’d get depressed from the no’s but after awhile you’ll learn to take them with no problem at all , keep a list of the ones that say no with the dates and make notes of what they told you and go back to them about every 6 months. 
  The main thing I always like to do is set a routine for soliciting business , set aside certain days just for this and it’ll become routine on those days . 

It's hard to start cold, good locations usually already have vending.  Look into joining a local business organization (Chamber of Commerce) and network with other small businesses for leads.  Keep a sharp lookout for new locations being established in your area, the first vendor in the door has the best chance.  Local newspaper business sections might provide leads, as well as just looking for new construction or remodeling going on while you are out in the community.  Establish a website and optimize it for people searching for vending in your local area.  If you continue to cold call, you may want to develop a single page sell sheet to drop off rather than trying to do a full pitch everywhere you go.  Remember, you generally have to get past the "gate keeper" to get to the decision maker.  Be nice to the gate keepers or you will never get any further... "Hello, how are you?  I have some information on vending services that I offer, if you might pass it along to the right person?  Even if you already have vending I may be able to offer a better service.  Thanks so much".

• Like 1