Royal Vendors 660 only adjust price by $1?

I purchased a vending machine from a gentlemen a while ago, things have been fine up until recently. It’s an outdoor Royal Vendors 660 coke machine. I went to restock one day and the prices were all 99.95. I did research and found it may be battery, however I went and reset prices and STS settings and when I unplugged it for 30 seconds and replugged it it saved the info fine. Maybe a glitch? Anyways, the problem I am having is my machine is only adjusting prices by $1. It used to have prices @ 0.75 so I know it’s possible, just don’t know what key I’m missing here. I sell single cans. I guess $1.00 isn’t the most crazy price for an outdoor apartment machine by a pool.... convenience and luxury I guess. I’ve seen them go for $1.35 inside Radissons.. any ideas or tips for a beginning vendor? This is one of my 4 soda machines. 

thanks! 

You have a bad backup battery. They are cheap & snap in. Look at the control board & you’ll see a yellow square. It just snaps on there. It’ll look like this. 2X STMicroelectronics M4T28-BR12SH1 48mAh IC Lithium 4 pin Battery and Crystal for Timekeeper Nvrams and Supervisors STS Serial Real-time Clock and Non-Volatile SNAPHAT SOIC Battery Backup PC Laptop https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088G3X9YK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YgZdFb5KVRX37

The $1 increment on price sounds like the coin changer is out of change, not connected or failed.