Do I need to do anything else with this rack??

Guyvender

Hey everyone, 

I set up this rack about a year ago at my family’s store and I’m making about $500 every two-three months, my question is do I need to do anything else to this rack? What’s some hidden secrets to make even more profits?? One thing I wanted to add was I paid $350 for the whole set up from a guy on offer up. 

any answers are appreciated(: I don’t pay commission since it’s my dads grocery store which is awesome 😎  

BD1A0266-1F0F-43AE-8008-11176EC41CC4.jpeg

Edited by Guyvender

Is there a reason that one of those heads isn't gumballs?  They're strong sellers and very good profit margin.  Anywhere around here gumballs would make 5x what a funny bones (or any candy) head would do.

The only concern would be selling the box of GBs before it went stale (most people have multiple locations) but with your sales numbers I'm guessing you wouldn't have any problem.

• Thanks 1

Yeah I sold gumballls out of that bouncy ball head you see now for a year, they didn’t sell good at all I had year old gumballs so I finally switched them to bouncy balls this week thanks for that reply though 🙂 

Looks like a solid setup. I’d rotate the toys since groceries have repeat customers and you want to keep it fresh.

Otherwise get a claw machine in there, if they are legal in your area. Or a kinetic gumball.

• Thanks 1

Here’s the set up with the gumballs in it 🙂 

I had a claw machine about two years ago, one of those smart candy cranes... I now have that in my apartment lol it’s like an antique to me 😂 but thanks everyone for the reply’s 🙂

869D4784-8907-4DCB-8D3D-573A1534FE13.jpeg

• 4 months later...