Bevmax 4 Problem

Derek

I am experiencing a problem with a Bevmax 4.  Hope someone can help.

When I try do perform a vend, the picker cup will move directly from HOME to deliver a product.  This is repeated twice and then returns HOME.  I have swopped the main PC board, as well as the picker cup with the pc board underneath, with another those from another machine, but the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Hi This Vendo Steve, it is not my machine but it looks like the machine thinks it has product  to deliver so that is why it goes directly to the delivery. I have a background deep into Full Line Vending with all equipment. You Might want to look at the  Vendo GF9 it so much simpler than Crane unit. I have a 30 year background Coke Pepsi and full line. I would be glad to help you anytime that's the Vendo policy.

Steve

3 hours ago, AZVendor said:

So things are so slow at Vendo now that the techs have time to come here? ;)  What is "the Vendo policy" you refer to?

I think things are slow everywhere unless you bottle water or sell masks and hand sanitizers.  Steve and I like helping people work on equipment when/where we can. We are restricted from travel like almost everyone else  so when I stumbled across this forum, I told him about it.   I doubt the forum is worse off having factory trained technicians dropping hints from time to time although I do generally try to stick with Vendo equipment or payment system questions.