Seaga VC630 not dispensing cans for 2 selections

LuckyV

Hello, hoping someone can help me with this.

I recently took over an account. The machine is a Seaga VC630 Combo machine.

I was restocking & noticed that two drink slots were still completely full. I figured something wasn't right with them. I went to service mode on the machine and went to test run those particular slots but heard a beeping sound and got an error message.

I tried testing those slots in regular vending mode but get told by the machine that they're "Sold out" screen.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

InShot_20200809_002239494.thumb.jpg.30b298cd1dc729b34b6ffa6ab970d097.jpg

The machine belongs in a scrap yard - as does the entire Seaga company line.  Since you won't abide by that advice try swapping motors between a working column and see if they behave the same.  It might need new motors.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

The machine belongs in a scrap yard - as does the entire Seaga company line. 

LOL that was also my first impression

If it's not the motor though, what else could it be?

Edited by LuckyV

Forgot to mention that when I took over I noticed there was a lot of dark liquid inside the machine, particularly all over the vent and behind the drink product door. I removed all of the previous owner's diet cokes and discovered that many of them were empty. I don't know if a spilled drink inside could cause things to stop working that easily but if so, what would the solution be?

I would try going into service mode and clearing the errors. It seems that once there is an interruption in the normal operation of a drink vend motor, the registered error prevents normal operation again until cleared. I’ve seen it with other Seaga machines.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:13 PM, dwc31015 said:

I would try going into service mode and clearing the errors. It seems that once there is an interruption in the normal operation of a drink vend motor, the registered error prevents normal operation again until cleared. I’ve seen it with other Seaga machines.

I tried this today, still no luck.

It gave me error code 00 which isn't even in the manual.

Before clearing, it gave me codes 00 and 70 (also not in the manual lol) so that did something, what though I have no clue

Thanks to everyone for the responses so far

Edited by LuckyV

• 2 months later...

I resolved this issue but I haven't visited this site in a while and just wanted to update this in case someone runs into the same issue as me:

Turns out it was the motors. Replaced them both and everything was ok after that.