Crane National 147

DALVend

Ehh.

If you really don’t get too much used equipment for sale in your area it’s not a bad deal. Dual spirals are a plus. As is the decent cosmetic shape.

Keep in mind the tray connections can be sometimes problematic, but a kit to hardwire is available for 200.

Also upgrade boards are available for 300.

To me.. for $100 + moving expenses.. and then invest about $500 - $1,000 in parts (including the tray kit that orsd mentioned), you'll have a very good machine that could go on for a long time.  It's just that when you start pushing into the $1k mark, you consider investing into a much newer machine instead.  I haven't used a tray kit yet but what someone warned me was that I guess the motor harnesses and/or tray harnesses (not sure if either or both) are unavailable.  This might not be a problem for a long time and it wouldn't be a problem if you had multiple 147s like I do but just keep in mind that parts are starting to dwindle on the 147/148.  For $100, if it works as-is, you can start making money right away but it just won't be able to take cards yet and you'll have to learn the issues with the 147/148 such as trays unlatched and the occasional faulty door switches.