Good morning guys.  I recently purchased an RVV 500 glass front beverage machine and yesterday I went to service the machine and it said out of service.  When I checked the error codes it said vend mechanism and then it said "Home Sensor".  A buddy of mine told me to wipe down some sensors(which I had no idea were there).  The cup began moving a little bit more than prior to the wipe but still not fully functional and the error codes are still there.  Any help on how to resolve this problem?  I'm fairly new to the business so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

There is an upgrade kit for the harness assembly if you need to go that route.  Clean all the sensors again and check that the cup arm is level.  I use QD (quick drying) contact cleaner on switches and connectors with pretty good success.  Power off first! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, so I went back after reading this thread and tried to fix it myself. To no avail.  Someone told me to do a sensor check and this is what popped up when I did it.  I also took a video of what happens with the machine but I think its too large a file to attach here.  I appreciate your help.  If you have any more advice please feel free to send it.  Also anyone have an estimate on what the cost will be to have someone switch out the harness for me?

Sensors.png

Hey, I've attached a link of what the machine does.  Hopefully this better assist you guys in helping me diagnose the problem here.  I'm just worried I'll hire a tech to fix one thing and the machine needs something completely different.  I've wiped all the sensors and took off the top of the cup to make sure no wires are loose.  I'm not sure what else to do.  Thanks again for all the help.

https://streamable.com/c4n7fk