single head basic bouncy ball

jay22

could a single head basic bouncy ball machine work? i was hoping to put a double with gumballs and bouncy balls at a basketball facility. they don’t want the gum but would try the bouncy  balls. i’ve never run them in a single before. they’re 27 mm i’d run at 50 cents. i’m guessing if they were gonna sell anywhere, it’d be at a place where the sport is centered around bouncing a ball?

1 hour ago, jay22 said:

could a single head basic bouncy ball machine work? i was hoping to put a double with gumballs and bouncy balls at a basketball facility. they don’t want the gum but would try the bouncy  balls. i’ve never run them in a single before. they’re 27 mm i’d run at 50 cents. i’m guessing if they were gonna sell anywhere, it’d be at a place where the sport is centered around bouncing a ball?

Yes it will work fine. I've done them for years. One thing to consider. Basketball facilities (I'm assuming youth games on multiple courts) may not like bouncy balls being bounced all over the place or ending up rolling out onto a court during a game. Great way to possibly be shown the door. You may consider using 1.1 inch capsules instead. You could use a double and run two different capsule items. I would expect this type of location to be a home run on sales. Congrats on landing it!

11 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

Yes it will work fine. I've done them for years. One thing to consider. Basketball facilities (I'm assuming youth games on multiple courts) may not like bouncy balls being bounced all over the place or ending up rolling out onto a court during a game. Great way to possibly be shown the door. You may consider using 1.1 inch capsules instead. You could use a double and run two different capsule items. I would expect this type of location to be a home run on sales. Congrats on landing it!

thanks man. if i do decide to run a 2 head, do you have any suggestions on a good toy to run next to the bouncy balls? profit margin is key for me.