Jump to content
Giratinalakings

Update on my machine

Recommended Posts

Hello all, I  read over my manual and figured out the price setting, testing of the machine, etc. I  went to test the motors for the coils and the display showed none of them to be functional. When I  test using money as a customer would, it asks my to make another selection. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if the motors are all bad. I  have an AP 7500. Thanks in advance :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put product in it. If it’s empty it won’t take any money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen, you do realize this is a snack machine, don't you?  There's either a harness unplugged or it has a damaged harness or bad logic board.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, allen watson said:

Put product in it. If it’s empty it won’t take any money

It’s a snack machine (AP 7500) not a soda. Therefore there is no difference if it’s full or empty. Don’t fill it up, won’t change a thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I  see a connector at the back of the machine when I  pull out the snack drawers. I  am guessing this is meant to be disconnecting whenever the drawers are pulled out. Could it be that they are not seated properly when I  put them back in? corrosion on the connectors? Tried to follow the schematic but I  have no idea how they work. Thank you all for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Allen, you do realize this is a snack machine, don't you?  There's either a harness unplugged or it has a damaged harness or bad logic board.

Oops. I thought it was the post for the single price soda machine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Giratinalakings said:

I  see a connector at the back of the machine when I  pull out the snack drawers. I  am guessing this is meant to be disconnecting whenever the drawers are pulled out. Could it be that they are not seated properly when I  put them back in? corrosion on the connectors? Tried to follow the schematic but I  have no idea how they work. Thank you all for your help.

That is often the problem with older machines where the trays are not hard wired, but I think it's unusual for all of the trays to be out of sorts at the same time.  Check that you are seating the trays properly and the tray latches are catching on both sides.  You can clean those contacts, sometimes they need a minor adjustment, but again if it's all of them at once I suspect another problem.  Trouble shoot the contact issue and then see where it goes....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it's a 5 shelf machine you will have one shelf connector and the gum/mint connector hanging loose below your bottom shelf but they don't need to be plugged in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...