Bevmax dn 5800 picking up wrong slot

M laundry

Hey guys just installed a motherboard and fixed the positioning of the cup. It vends everything okay but sometimes it vends the wrong slot. For example I tested it a couple times I enter b6 and it vends b4, enter c3 and it vends c2. It happens about 30 percent of the time. If anyone has any idea how to fix this I deeply appreciated it. Thank you guys! 

1 hour ago, Vendo Mike said:

If it's displaying the correct selection but pulling from one next to it, I would be looking at Space to Sales programming.  Sometimes those are used to help vend equally from multiple selections.  

Thank you for replying! So when I enter b6 on the screen it says vending b4

Put the same flavors in the columns that vend sequentially and then you won't have to mess with changing space-to-sales.  That will give you more capacity for your best sellers and will sell them down evenly between the columns.

On 10/6/2020 at 2:05 AM, AZVendor said:

Put the same flavors in the columns that vend sequentially and then you won't have to mess with changing space-to-sales.  That will give you more capacity for your best sellers and will sell them down evenly between the columns.

Thank you! I did that in the mean time and it helps but I would still like a more permanent solution cause I have a lot of variety of sodas that I’m selling.