Zachsea

Fastcorp z400 or Crane 455

Looking to get 3 frozen food/ice cream machines and its come down to these two. Wanted to check with you guys to see before I jump into buying. 

I have a Z400, no longer in use.  Not a bad machine but they are getting old, about 2 generations out of date and Fastcorp no longer has parts or offers support for them.  Never had a glassfront frozen machine so can't really compare.  I like the chest freezer design for ice cream/ frozen foods, you do need to defrost the unit from time to time to keep things working properly.  I would look for a newer generation fastcorp like the Evolution if you were going that direction. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Southeast Treats said:

I have a Z400, no longer in use.  Not a bad machine but they are getting old, about 2 generations out of date and Fastcorp no longer has parts or offers support for them.  Never had a glassfront frozen machine so can't really compare.  I like the chest freezer design for ice cream/ frozen foods, you do need to defrost the unit from time to time to keep things working properly.  I would look for a newer generation fastcorp like the Evolution if you were going that direction. 

Thanks!