I need some help!

I have purchased a vending machine to help the local school. 
I am completely new to vending machines.

I have a VENEX INC. model FM1800E

the controls board has 3 buttons (one is the mode button) and 15 bottoms on the front (A-E) and (0-9).

I need to change the price on several of the slots and I am unable to find a manual  or even a pictures of my machine online.

Please help!

370E01C1-5DB9-497B-BBC6-6BE4D5D257EB.jpeg

I have never heard of this machine so I'd say it's farrrr beyond obsolete.  I hope you didn't pay much for it.  I don't know anything about that machine but you should always try looking for a service mode button and then you might have to press buttons until you find something... press service, then try something like 0 and see fi anything changes.  If no changes, try another button.  If you get something, press the button again and see what happens.  It will be a lot of trial and error (more error than anything) if you can't find someone to figure it out.  If you paid less than $100 for it, you should consider cutting your losses and trying something else.  I'd take a random guess and say "E" or whatever the bottom right button is, is your scrolling button and one of the other bottom buttons is enter/exit.

Way too old to fix and definitely not worth putting one thin dime into.  As I've said before, this manufacturer has been out of business for over 25 years and you are wasting your time.  Tell them they need to get a real machine that is more current and still has parts support. 

Besides those points and your waste of money so far, you may find that pressing two of the buttons will result in some activity.  But I think more than likely the two dip switches next to the red switches will turn on functions that the larger buttons will then change.  The large buttons may only be coin payout switches when the dip switches aren't turned on (one at a time, of course).  Trial and errror only here.  There was a Polyvend logic board the functioned in the same way so that is likely what this one does.

Edited by AZVendor