Vendo soda machine - how would I connect condenser fan/motor?

gbox

I'm replacing a broken compressor in a Vendo 407. I purchased a new compressor, but the electrical wiring is different compared to the old. The condenser fan/motor has two copper wire gauges that connected to the old compressor using those twist caps. New compressor only has power plug to outlet.

T3eZt36.jpg

wyZHN8f.jpg

jjqLN6A.jpg

Sorry, it should be evaporator fan in the title and post. This photo is the old compressor. One wire goes to thermostat and the split wire goes to the evap fan. New compressor has none of that, so not sure exactly where the thermostat and evap fan connects to now. Since new compressor is what it is, those two must hook up to machine then. I'll have to take a look at it again next week to see.

20201017_164839.jpg

I reused the previous wiring from the old compressor. Machine is running now. Drinks are cold. 

If anyone sees this, I have a question about thermostat placement. I rushed to removed the old compressor and thermostat so didn't really get an idea of how the thermostat was originally placed. I installed a new one since I figured I might as well with everything out of the machine. I slipped it through the hole on the side of the housing, clipped it onto the bracket near the back, and looped the end point in a U-shape. It's directly behind the fan motor. Let me know if this is correct or not.

The second guy to do something rash before realizing they just shot themself in the foot.  First the guy who throws his junky Genesis coin mech away before he puts the new one in the machine and now this guy.  

People!  Think first!

14 hours ago, AZVendor said:

The second guy to do something rash before realizing they just shot themself in the foot.  First the guy who throws his junky Genesis coin mech away before he puts the new one in the machine and now this guy.  

People!  Think first!

Good decisions come from experience and common sense.  Experience and common sense come from bad decisions.  We are all at different points on the learning curve of vending and of life....