Vendo 721 service mode

putrevus

I am having trouble going into programming for  Vendo 721. When I press the service button, it is just flashing error and then going back to vend mode.

I tried to press hard the service button but nothing his happening, it feels like that button is stuck.

Is there anything I can do ?

Thanks for your help.

11 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

DOH!  Read manuals much?  https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/v5.pdf

Go to page 35 (the one marked page 4 because everything before it is generic information) and understand how to read your error messages.  You can't proceed in the programming until you do that.

Maybe I was not clear in explaining my issue.

It is not about reading error. I have numerous Vendo 721s.

Any time you press service mode, the screen should stay on error. After you read the error if there is any it will take you  programming options.

But this is different

When I press service mode it is not staying on error option. It is just flashing error and then going back to vend mode.I called Vendo technical support team, he was telling maybe it is  problem with the door switch which is not turning off so machine can go to service mode.

I agree with lacanteen.  Most likely the door switch circuit is open which means your door lights and compressor stay on the when the door is open.  Your switch (or more often the wiring to it) have a faulty connection.  There should be a wire going to the "common" pin on the left side of the switch and the "NC" or "normally closed" pin on the right side.  Should be the pin closest to you when looking at it.  Make sure the connectors are correctly installed and snug.

• Like 1