Royal 660 Issues

tismael56

Hey guys, yesterday I got a service call about my Royal 660 not cooling.I had replaced the start capacitor about a year ago since the wires were ripped free (guessing rated chewed through). I moved this machine to a new location about 2 months ago and installed a nayax reader on it. Currently there is no bill validator just the cc reader. Its been working fine so I figured that it was just time to replace so i took a spare and swapped out. When i get there, I see that the card reader is rebooting over and over again. And the machine only cooled to 67 in like 30 mins. Im worried there might be a power supply error. How can i check the power supply?

So the machine doesn't turn off and on like the reader, it's on the entire time, i want sure if it was too much of a coincidence that the cooling deck had stopped working the same day as the card reader. The day before they card reader was working fine. I dexed the machine today in the morning and there was no HOT error given by Royals as opposed to last night. However the reader keeps cycling. I already contacted nayax and a replacement is on the way. Also on my dex parsing it says that there have been hundreds of power outages since initialization whatever that means. Even if it's not the power supply, how would i test it?