Coke owned machines

OVend

Hey guys

I am looking at some machines a guy is selling. One of them is on location, but the machine is A glass front drink machine owned by Coca Cola. He said he has to buy coke products directly from coke and stock the machine with those products only. Would I be allowed to buy coke products from Sam’s club or Walmart instead and stock the machine with those drinks? I don’t have  any coke owned machines so I don’t know how it works. Or how they would know if I buy my drinks from Sam’s club instead.
thanks

I’m a third party vendor for coke . You do have to buy product from coke to use their machines . It’s a good deal for me when considering I don’t have to buy the machine, move it or repair it . 
 The more that you buy from coke , the price on the product goes down and it’s delivered to you which is saving you time . 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AZVendor said:

If you choose to buy whatever this seller has on location do not pay for the Coke owned machine because he doesn't own it.  

I would also meet with coke first to make sure they will allow you to keep the machine!  OR just buy the account and place your own machine if you can...

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, orsd said:

I believe that 16.9 is a grocery item only, that is intended to only be sold as a 6 pack. (And marked as such)

That's how it is around here.  I can totally buy 16.9 oz and put them in my machines if I want to do that but 7up (only bottler I go through directly) definitely won't sell me 16.9 oz bottles because they know i'm a vending operator and not a grocery/convenience store.

• 2 weeks later...

20 oz bottles and 12 oz cans are the standard vending packages for all bottlers. That's one of very few things they all agree on.   They want 16.9  oz sold through stores. 

DO NOT PAY FOR BOTTLER OWNED EQUIPMENT UNLESS YOU PURCHASE DIRECTLY FROM THAT BOTTLER!  If you have an opportunity that would warranty using bottler owned equipment, they will supply you with either new or rebuilt / tested equipment. No reason to inherit someone's possible service headaches.  Get a clean machine rebuilt, tested and placed by the bottler.  You will have to purchase a certain amount of their product directly but generally are given a percentage of selections for whatever you choose to vend.