FSI 3503 row 3 shows "Make another selection"

oreagle

Hello.. My FSI 3505 Wittern machine I just purchased used shows the full 3rd row as "Choose another selection".. The machine is loaded and I have tried to switch product around.. The old owner said it ran perfect for him.. I have  I run a motor test  and the #30 vends 3 items at once  #31 vends 3 items  #32 vends 1 item #33 vends 3 items and #34 vends 2 items. After each motor test on row 3 each show  "FAIL"   It does have the drop sensor which works perfectly for every other row/vend.. The rest of the machine works perfectly .. The programing shows good. I have removed the plug from the main harness and all looks OK.. Just don't want to do something stupid so HELP. Thank you all for your time... I love this site..

You're posting in the wrong subforum.  Put posts like this in the Food and Beverage forum.  You mention two model numbers but since 3505 doesn't exist then you must have a 3503.  When you press the service mode button does the display show the correct number of motors?  If not and you're display is missing the number of motors that are on that shelf then you have a broken wire in that shelf harness.  Since this is one of the worst models of machine from USI due to the flimsy shelves and weak harnesses you probably have a broken wire just coming out of the shelf plug where it plugs into the machine.  That or you have wiring messed up on the back of the shelf because it got caught on the shelf above or below it.  You can also confirm the problem is in the shelf by moving it's harness to a different plug in the cabinet and see if the machine can still run it.   

Thanks for the heads up.. Sorry for the screw up. I was on the  "food and beverage and somehow moved to Bulk as I was looking up a product issue there.... I will do a motor test in the morning.. I figured it was a bad wire but there is zero troubleshooting on the Vend-Net site or the manuals that come with.. The mother is a 3503 and the cold drink is a 3505. You always give the best advice and I thank you for it... John