Selection buttons

dwc31015

Needing to replace the clear selection buttons on some Royal 650s.  Are they the same as those on the Dixie Narco 501, 276? They look interchangeable.  Also, anyone have any luck refurbishing the old ones or is it just not worth it.  Best place to get new ones?  Prices are all over the place.

Royal buttons are not interchangeable with DN buttons, they only look like it.  You need to order new ones.  D&S, VE or even NBS should have them.  

Edited by AZVendor
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 8:42 PM, dwc31015 said:

Needing to replace the clear selection buttons on some Royal 650s.  Are they the same as those on the Dixie Narco 501, 276? They look interchangeable.  Also, anyone have any luck refurbishing the old ones or is it just not worth it.  Best place to get new ones?  Prices are all over the place.

I ordered them direct from Royal and they weren't too expensive.  They make a big difference when the old buttons are cloudy and yellow.

4 hours ago, darkinthepark said:

I ordered them direct from Royal and they weren't too expensive.  They make a big difference when the old buttons are cloudy and yellow.

Yep. Pretty much every machine that comes through my shop gets a new set of buttons (unless they are still almost perfect), a new coin insert overlay, and new set of decals.