MOMA From Nayax - Manage the Operation of your Machines Right from your Mobile

Harry K

Hi everyone.

Its Harry. I’m a Director at Nayax.

Are you aware of another exclusive feature to allow our operators to manage the operation of their machines right from their mobile? All at no additional cost to the same monthly fee as you are paying now and without all these extra features. Only from Nayax. Just released new video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=ubLUHFfkU_g

Need to pay $$$ to upgrade your existing readers as so many do now? Trade them in to Nayax at a price cheaper then your current options and get all the great Nayax extra features. 

Questions:

harry@nayax.com

410-666-3800 x1113

Well MOMA is a good idea, too bad the existing software is outdated and the app does'nt seem to be taken care of and updated.

The GUI is messy, there are many operations that could easily be integrated in the app from the backend software which operators should be able too use, picklists/route planning are not supported, and worst of all - the slowness due too way too much data sent in one operation makes it non functional in the field.

We have several hundred readers, and are a full service vending provider. Nothing  would make me more happy than to get a fully functional app for the drivers, but as it stands right now Moma is not capable of this.

I have forwarded this feedback to Nayax and my country representatives many times, and been a Nayax customer for several years and the app hasn't been severely updated in all those years. When will you put some cash in the app developeres budget so they can make it functional?

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 1:11 AM, droopi said:

Well MOMA is a good idea, too bad the existing software is outdated and the app does'nt seem to be taken care of and updated.

The GUI is messy, there are many operations that could easily be integrated in the app from the backend software which operators should be able too use, picklists/route planning are not supported, and worst of all - the slowness due too way too much data sent in one operation makes it non functional in the field.

We have several hundred readers, and are a full service vending provider. Nothing  would make me more happy than to get a fully functional app for the drivers, but as it stands right now Moma is not capable of this.

I have forwarded this feedback to Nayax and my country representatives many times, and been a Nayax customer for several years and the app hasn't been severely updated in all those years. When will you put some cash in the app developeres budget so they can make it functional?

Our drivers use the MOMA app in the field. Stock levels are very easy to adjust on the app. Not sure what you expect from a VMS at basically no extra cost? 🤷‍♂️

Thank you Clint for the kind words. 

Droppi, 

The app is not meant to replace all the features in our web based VMS which allows for MDB live inventory unlike all the dex based inventory systems. It has a subset of the features. I am sorry it does not appear to be what works best for you, as it does for the many others who utilize it. Maybe the web based system would be better. In any case, I would like to know more and I’ll share it with our Norway Nayax office. Please reach out to me tomorrow at harry@nayax.com. 

Thanks again. 

FYI... a new Nayax announcement for those of you in very popular and high traffic locations in the US and Canada. 
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/harrykozlovsky_nayax-and-yuansfer-partner-with-alipay-to-activity-6737053750130733056-MO_i-MO_i

5 hours ago, Anacapa Vending said:

Our drivers use the MOMA app in the field. Stock levels are very easy to adjust on the app. Not sure what you expect from a VMS at basically no extra cost? 🤷‍♂️

At no extra cost? Of course there is no extra cost, I already pay for a fully functional VMS in the service fee too Nayax, and this include Moma. Do you really mean that when you buy a product, you need to pay a higher rate for the product too function properly, when the product clearly is in the agreement? 

Yes, as i said Moma is a good tool for vendors, but the bugs in the app and the 5 year old GUI and technology in the app makes it way too slow and outdated. For instance the stock leveling as you mention has not been updated from the original idea for over 5 years ago, belive me as I say that data-handling are way more efficient now than then. When you hit "Save" for one product line after updating it, it send data for ALL the product lines, now thats efficient in this IoT-time... And if you have 50 products in one map and make changes to for example bin number 39, it reloades the whole GUI which mean you have too reload all the data and then scroll down the list again too the next bin. 

Besides, for almost 4 years the app had a tab for route planning which said "Coming soon:)". Where Nayax stated that they were going to make it a route planner, used it as a sales pitch and so on. The biggest update so far in the life of Moma is that they removed the tab and never mentioned it again. 

Harry, I know the app isn't about replacing the full VMS, that is kind of ignorant too imply too a customer of yours when you dont know the spesific case. I am overall satisfied with Nayax as a payment system and the web based VMS. But the Moma app is clearly not a product that you take care of or follow up. 

As stated, I already am in dialog with my country's reps. And have no problem with communication there. My reply here is not a inquiry or a complaint to Nayax, it is a answer too your post in this forum, if you use it as a sales channel for a product that is not finished - I'm sure gonna speak up.

You did not answer my question though..; Do Nayax have any plans to maintain the app or make it 2020 worthy? (As in tech age, not most miserable year our time😅)

Hi Droopi.

I checked with our Product Team and apparently on the road map for 2021 are additional updates to MOMA. We will seeking feedback from customers. I have been asked for you to email me a very detailed list of what you'd like to see added as well as those things you like. I will forward it to our team and they will be in touch as we get closer.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

To our US friends, have a wonderful Holiday weekend.

Harry

Sr. Director of Solution Sales, Nayax

harry@nayax.com

410-666-3800 x1113