USAT new customer service?

USAT has gotten new management and a new CEO about 6 months ago... and has emphasized hiring more employees to ensure better customer service than before. Has anyone experienced better customer service than let's say a year ago? I am trying to do decide which cashless payment system to go with and USAT seemed to be the most popular. Thanks!

i think payrange will take over eventually only bc its a quick and easy install onto any machine, and it can be updated anytime, so time and money saved, but their prices have risen to almost $200 a unit, still half the price of traditional unit. i think they can be used on 12v machines as well (9 pin) where the mdb (6 pin)

2 hours ago, NYCandyMan said:

i think payrange will take over eventually only bc its a quick and easy install onto any machine, and it can be updated anytime, so time and money saved, but their prices have risen to almost $200 a unit, still half the price of traditional unit. i think they can be used on 12v machines as well (9 pin) where the mdb (6 pin)

Literally none of that matters if it makes it harder for the consumer. Vending is very much an impulse driven industry and in a location with changing customers most will not go through the hassle of installing Payrange on their phones. Which means that it will cost you sales. 

On 12/2/2020 at 9:20 PM, FortWorthVending said:

USAT has gotten new management and a new CEO about 6 months ago... and has emphasized hiring more employees to ensure better customer service than before. Has anyone experienced better customer service than let's say a year ago? I am trying to do decide which cashless payment system to go with and USAT seemed to be the most popular. Thanks!

Nayax has great tech support and the better devices.  Customers love the touch screen VPOS.

Hi everyone.

It is Harry from Nayax.

Payrange is an alternative for specialized locations. Nayax, the world-wide technology unattended cashless leader (see the post listed here (Nayax Going Public - 1 Billion Dollar Valuation), leads because we make it easy for operators to see  readers as much more then simply a device that takes credit cards and NFC (phone payments) and when they see this and at no additional cost, they can take advantage of the features we offer to increase their sales and efficiencies. Not everyone takes advantage of all our unique features but those that do understand the advantages they have to increase their sales.  Given our international presence, we knew four years ago, as we introduced swipe and wave EMV readers to our operators, that the US operators would need to move off swipe as VISA was pushing for it. Today, that reality is happening and everyone must pay for this now. Likewise our many engineers are on-going working on advanced features that will continue to put our operators on top of technology and features with the VPOS Touch leading the way.

Have a great weekend

Harry

Questions?
harry@nayax.com
410-666-3800- x1113
Sr. Directpr of Solution Sales

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anacapa Vending said:

Nayax has great tech support and the better devices.  Customers love the touch screen VPOS.

I am a usa technologies customer why are they better devices and does the touch screen really make a difference to the customer. Customer service has to be better Nayax answers the phone unlike usa tech, considering adding Nayax readers next year.

Hi TCV.

Thank you for reaching out.

There is so much to share that differentiates Nayax technology and experience that I suggest we speak as you have time.

I make myself personally available to anyone in the social media groups. I always believe it’s all about making informed business decisions and operators of all sizes can only do that by getting all the facts. I am happy to share all the facts and then with all the information, feel free to make the best decisions. Many vending pros I speak to are surprised after speaking, what they discover they never knew. 

Call or email me anytime and mention you reached out on Vendiscuss and I look forward to speaking.

Thanks again and good night.

Harry

harry@nayax.com
410-666-3800 x1113

Sr. Director of Solution Sales