What style machine is this bracket for?

BeeMary

The screw holes are (generally) universal from manufacturer to manufacturer, either on purpose or because so many machines are derivatives of other machines. It appears to be a triple head mount, of some sort- it'll definitely support 3 smaller machines of most varieties (Northwestern 60, Oak Vista, Beaver RB, etc.) but depending on the length of the bracket and the weight of the base, you might be able to mount a larger 2" machine in the center (Northwestern 80, Big Oak, Northern Beaver, etc.) like one of THESE.

As they can be kinda big, you can always remove the bracket on the underside and convert the stand to a single with a flange, or a double with a smaller bracket. I do recommend hanging onto the big brackets though, they are handy things to have.

Thanks Performavending.

What I can't figure out is how the middle machine would get secured to the stand. Even the side machines would only be secured on one end of their base due to the lack of drilled holes in the center.

The only holes in the center are the ones to connect the bracket to the stand and the two large punch outs. Would an additional bracket/clamp be needed to make use of those large 'holes'?

8 hours ago, BeeMary said:

Thanks Performavending.

What I can't figure out is how the middle machine would get secured to the stand. Even the side machines would only be secured on one end of their base due to the lack of drilled holes in the center.

The only holes in the center are the ones to connect the bracket to the stand and the two large punch outs. Would an additional bracket/clamp be needed to make use of those large 'holes'?

The middle machine would be secured by the same bolts that you fasten the bracket to the flange (the part that screws onto the post). You only need two bolts to secure each machine (front and back) so the other pre-drilled holes are fine to use. The bracket was likely used for some specific brand of machine (I have never seen one like this) but like any of these type of double or triple brackets they can be drilled easily to accommodate most single head vendors. In this case I think the pre-drilled holes should work fine for a triple head machine like this......

Square Beaver Triple Gumball and Candy Vending Machine ...

• 4 weeks later...

It is likely the huge holes in the middle were to universally mount some sort of 2" machine (A NW80 or similar) with two small machines flanking it.  I experimented with a few setups like that in accounts with limited space and they cannot fit a traditional rack setup.