Greetings All!  Bunny Proof here from USAT...happy to be here, and I will be reading about all of your challenges and wins in the vending business!  Just to give you a quick lowdown on me -- if you called the USAT Sales department over the last 10 years, you and I have probably spoken.  I love our customers and love what I do.   While 2020 has presented some challenges all around for many of us, I am SUPER excited for 2021!  Feel free to contact me here, or email sales@usatech.com.

Sales seems to be answering but your tech support has always been horrible by everyone else's experiences.  Don't be one of those companies that welcomes new business but doesn't care to offer sufficient support.  The support lines need more people than the sales lines to properly support a large installed base which you have had for a decade.  Those lines should also be open from 6 am EDT to 6 pm PDT if they are not already.  That support is much more valuable than new business because your churn will eat you up just as it does cell phone companies.  

You also have other competitors that love to get business from you and they often do because of these reasons.

I completely understand.  Admittedly, we have had some challenges with the addition of Cantaloupe to our portfolio, COVID-19 AND everyone working remotely for the better part of this year.  We have added MANY new support staff and will continue to do so in 2021.  Our support lines are open  M-F 8:00AM -8:00PM EST and On-Call Saturday Support from 9:30AM-6:30PM EST.  Please stay tuned for some exciting new features coming in 2021!  Feel free to contact me directly at sales@usatech.com.

Welcome Bunny, good to hear from you!  If you have not already noticed, the food and beverage forum is where most of your vending customers hang out.  You will also find people from Nayax and Vendo active in that group!  I just did an order for units to upgrade my remaining 2G units, should be here tomorrow so hopefully I will start installing next week, will see how it goes...