Do you guys sell Pirate's Booty?

Apple Leisure

Just like anything else, its popularity depends on your region.  I'd look at convenience stores.  If they carry it regularly in a single serve size, I'd check their pricing and stay around that.  If people just don't buy it, it's probably just not popular enough to purchase when there are better choices in the machine.

People like all kinds of things, but most of us are creatures of habit and we'll typically stick with just a handful of items and rarely buy something else, even if we do enjoy it.

I tried it a long time ago, the actual serving is too small for the price.  It's targeted at "healthy" vendors as it's supposed to be a better for you choice.  Still see it in Sam's so I guess someone is buying it...  I think popcorners is a better product but I can't seem to source it anymore.

8 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

I tried it a long time ago, the actual serving is too small for the price.  It's targeted at "healthy" vendors as it's supposed to be a better for you choice.  Still see it in Sam's so I guess someone is buying it...  I think popcorners is a better product but I can't seem to source it anymore.

I get Pop Corners at Costco.  

• Thanks 1