New Vendor Mid-Missouri

jvaro000

Hello all. I “missed” out on purchasing a route of 12 Seaga SM22 placed vending machines today. I was disappointed, but after finding this forum and the numerous Seaga warnings I am starting to believe I may have a guardian angel. I am trying to be optimistic about starting with 2-3 machines but am wanting to know experienced folks’ recommendations when it comes to decent full-size combination machine brands. My employer is already on board with me placing one in my workplace and I have pretty fair connections for a second location to start. Should I only go brand new for machines? Any reputable machine resellers in the St Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, Des Moines markets? Give me your advice, I will appreciate all of it. Other details are I work full-time and this will be a scaling side-hustle, first business. I am fairly mechanically inclined and will have reliable transportation for full-size units. Thanks! 

I usually don’t recommend using combos. Their capacity isn’t enough to  give you a decent time between servicing or a decent amount of money each time you service.

Personally I would do a full size soda and snack machine.

For soda I like Dixie Narco 501E, Vendo 540, 720, and 721. Royal Merlin IV and GIII. 
If you want older and cheaper Dixie 501Ts and single price are solid. So are Vendo 511 and all other Royal products that are not glass front.

For snack I like National/Crane/GPL 157 and up

AP 7600, LCM, Studio, 113, 123. 133s are ok too but have weak plastic delivery bins.

AMS sensit II/III

USI (too many models to list)

If you find a deal feel free to post it up,  we can evaluate it for you.