just acquired 8 machines..

kastro152

15 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Yeah, this guy is a crack up that he thinks he can make money with these dinosaurs.  He may never make his investment back.

how is that? they still take cash. I can put a wrap on it and still put it somewhere as is. 

i still say try payrange, its cheap and small and can be resold, if any issues, and it should connect to the MDB connection, the coin mech is definitely a dinosaur! no fancy work to be done, plug and play, i use payrange for 2 of my machines, they are good, i would definitely like more detailed info on the weekly sales, and would like to tweak my own free giveaways, and not a preset of 7, that's just killing me, then again sales did pick up. you cn probably pick up a test unit for under $100 on ebay

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2021 at 9:58 AM, NYCandyMan said:

i still say try payrange, its cheap and small and can be resold, if any issues, and it should connect to the MDB connection, the coin mech is definitely a dinosaur! no fancy work to be done, plug and play, i use payrange for 2 of my machines, they are good, i would definitely like more detailed info on the weekly sales, and would like to tweak my own free giveaways, and not a preset of 7, that's just killing me, then again sales did pick up. you cn probably pick up a test unit for under $100 on ebay

so I don't need anything else but the payrange unit? no updated board or kit or anything? it'll plug right into the old unit? what do your sales look like considering customers have to d/l an app just to use your machine?

2 hours ago, kastro152 said:

so I don't need anything else but the payrange unit? no updated board or kit or anything? it'll plug right into the old unit? what do your sales look like considering customers have to d/l an app just to use your machine?

You still need a board or kit if the machine is not MDB.

14 hours ago, kastro152 said:

you said the bill acceptor is a 6 pin, but eh coin mech is not, you do not need con mech for payrange, it connects between the board and the bill acceptor, you do need anything else, and yes people are using the app, i have it set up to buy 7 get one free, payrange will not allow to change that number, i would like it at 10 for 1, but they also have a point system that you can play with, i am making about 50 to 75$ weekly, so about $200 monthly in extra income, i fill the machine about 2x a week, when people download the app, they see the machine, now it wont tell you if a particular selection is sold out or moving fast, that's something I keep a track of, most of my locations i do the same, when i put supply in, i account for it, when i cash out, i take it out as an expense, and give commission from what's left. for beginner system, i think its great, simple, no issues, and it works from a persons phone and internet, so no additional cost to you, plug and play

1 hour ago, kastro152 said:

my machine model number says 3053-mdb. but I've been told it's an old mdb tech and might not work with newer cashless units and etc

yes, if not mdb, you will need it, but i think they have a kit for that, i am not sure, give them a call