Dixie Narco 522R New Graphics

tismael56

Hey Guys,

I am trying to replace the graphic fronts on 3 of my Dixie Narco 522R Curved Front Machines. I tried NBS but the lady there could not find the model 522R, she told me she asked someone else in the office and they did not know of it either. I had tried NBS in 2019 and was sent the correct blueprints (they wanted me to confirm the dimensions) but I cannot find those now that I need them. Should I be asking something different? Are there different companies that will make these graphic fronts?

Just tell them it's a DN522 (the R won't affect the graphics) and send them a pic of your door if that helps.  It is probably a DN501E door sign or more likely a 501T since there were no E models with the R designation as I recall.

16 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Just tell them it's a DN522 (the R won't affect the graphics) and send them a pic of your door if that helps.  It is probably a DN501E door sign or more likely a 501T since there were no E models with the R designation as I recall.

I actually have 2 machines designated 501E R. 
I believe a 522R would be more similar to a 522T sign.

In any case there is a catalog on the NBS website. In it there is a guide on what and how to measure for a new exact fit sign.

Page 19 of the pdf page 36 in the catalog printing.

http://www.nbsinc.net/media/wysiwyg/CMS-media/Cold_Drink_Catalog_09-2014.pdf

No, i don't know why that idea keeps coming up. Its a DN522R: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191867305@N02/50865115751/in/dateposted-public/

I gave them the measurements today and did not receive a response. I don't know what's going on at nbs but it seems like their service is declining.

Edited by tismael56
Spelling

1 hour ago, tismael56 said:

No, i don't know why that idea keeps coming up. Its a DN522R: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191867305@N02/50865115751/in/dateposted-public/

I gave them the measurements today and did not receive a response. I don't know what's going on at nbs but it seems like their service is declining.

Could be due to covid.

Your pic shows that it is a T-model and that it is an old Coke door.  Tell them that.  And what is all the trash around that machine?  Don't tell me the wind did that.

Edited by AZVendor

8 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Your pic shows that it is a T-model and that it is an old Coke door.  Tell them that.  And what is all the trash around that machine?  Don't tell me the wind did that.

No, it is not a coke door.

It has the little protrusion at the top only. A Coke door would have it top and bottom.