Snackshop 6600 issues

Vince100

I’m new to this. 
I just bought a older snackshop 6600. It works decently well. Couple things I can’t figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. It won’t take more than one bill at a time. Is that how it is or am I missing something? I have a couple items for $2 and $3 in my machine so it’s a pain to have to do that all in change 

2. It won’t let me do anything besides exact change. If I put a dollar in and select an item for 50 cents it says use exact change.

I tried messing with the “bill escrow” and “multi vend” switches but I’m not sure what they should be on. The manual I found online seems to confuse me more than it helps 

thanks in advance. 

05003458-BF54-4A62-A109-7FB43F637211.png

Thanks for the help.
 having a couple other issues now 

1. it accepts dollars and will register the dollar. But when I make a selection it spits the dollar back out.

2. It won’t accept quarters most of the time anymore. It accepts nickels and dimes, that’s all. Occasionally it will accept quarters (1 out of every 10 quarters. And the quarters I’m using are good)

thanks 

Okay so the dollars are still going in and spitting back out when I make a selection.

the quarters worked for a few hours but are back to not working. Nickels and dimes still work fine. Should I just go ahead and replace some parts on it? It has a coinco 9300 and the dollar acceptor is MEI brand? (I can’t see the exact model)

• 3 weeks later...