Hello, very new

Vending8983

Hello everyone,

Im very new to vending and haven’t bought any machines yet. I live in Minnesota, and I have some money to buy what I hope will be decent machines. I’d like to go the refurbished route and have been doing some googling. It seems like most refurbisher’s are somewhere on the other end of the country like California or something. Although it is possible that I’m missing one closer.

Does anyone know of a company refurbishing vending machines near Minnesota? 

Thank you for the answers!

Vendors Exchange and D&S Vending are both in Cleveland.  If you don't know what you are doing then stick to can soda to start with until you know if you even like the world or vending machines.  You will find that the machines have a long learning curve, that they do malfunction, that they need to be moved professionally and that it's not easy to find profitable locations.

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2021 at 8:15 AM, AZVendor said:

Vendors Exchange and D&S Vending are both in Cleveland.  If you don't know what you are doing then stick to can soda to start with until you know if you even like the world or vending machines.  You will find that the machines have a long learning curve, that they do malfunction, that they need to be moved professionally and that it's not easy to find profitable locations.

Thank you for the information it’s ver appreciated!

21 hours ago, Vending8983 said:

Thank you for the information it’s ver appreciated!

If you are going to get refurbished, I recommend a 501E, a Vendo v21, or a Royal 650.  There are other good models as well and we can always tell you if a model is a good one or not but those 3 listed models are what I consider to be "future proof" meaning you can probably use them for quite a long time even at busier locations as you move on up.  A machine such as a 501T (not to be confused with a 501E) may be single price, it may have an SII board in it, or even an SII-D board in it.  Depending on what's in it, the condition of it, and the price of it, it could be a great option but it is NOT a "future proof" machine because it was really designed for cans and not bottles.  I sell cans all day long, but some accounts want bottles.  It's just that if I could start over, I would ONLY purchase certain models and I would ONLY pursue certain locations so that I would minimize my chances of being upside down on my investments.

• Thanks 1