Brand new to this. How bad did I screw up?

Elm618

Have been considering getting into vending for a while. Did some research and bought into what you guys call a biz op I guess.  I'm getting 6 quad head machines, an association with a charity, and a locator service will place machines. Cost me $2700. How bad did I get hosed?

11 hours ago, Elm618 said:

Have been considering getting into vending for a while. Did some research and bought into what you guys call a biz op I guess.  I'm getting 6 quad head machines, an association with a charity, and a locator service will place machines. Cost me $2700. How bad did I get hosed?

Pretty bad. Basically you're paying $450.00 for each machine with a location which is ridiculous. There are plenty of good, used singles, doubles & triple out there for under $100.00 and if you wanted to hire a locator yourself you're looking at $50.00 for a double or triple head machine. Honestly, if you're going to try and make a go at bulk vending you need to be able to locate for yourself. It will save you a lot of money in the long run and you will learn if the business is really for you.  Once you're done filling the machines with product you'll be starting out at 3K in the hole and as slow as the bulk vending business is right now it may take you quite a while to get a return on your investment. 

• Like 1