Soda Vending Machine Base

Supapac

The 4x4's work in your warehouse for storing and moving machines when you have a pallet jack; on location you don't use them.  I am going to disagree with orsd, I use heavy duty furniture sliders under all of my machines on location.  Home depot carries them and they are rated for 1,000 lbs.  They protect the client's floor, make it easier to move the machine for on site repairs, and the thick foam helps to stabilize the machine on it's levelers. 

For storage in the warehouse I put them on 4X4’s because it makes it easier to move them with a pallet jack . 
On location they usually sit directly on the floor because don’t want someone shaking the machine for whatever reason and it falling. I will sometimes put small squares of carpet ( turned upside down) under each corner to protect the flooring. 

Sorry I meant something to put on the floor so it doesn’t mess up the floors at the location. 

thanks for all the input. I think I’ll just let it sit leveled on the floor on it’s own.

I do think I will invest in those sliding discs and heavy duty lifter because the machine is quite heavy. 

Edited by Supapac