Coke went up about 2 bucks a case in my area.

Apple Leisure

Coke and Pepsi both raised their prices in the Atlanta area. I offset the high price’s by using Cadbury products as must as possible. The typical set up on 20 ounce products is Coke,Diet Coke,Mountain Dew,Dr Pepper ,7up,Tahitian Treat,Orange Sunkist, A&W Root-beer. An off brand hard bottle 20 ounce water and the multi pack of Powerade sold at Sams Club. Coke,Diet Coke,Mountain Dew,Dr Pepper are the most expensive. 7up,Tahitian Treat, Orange Sunkist and AW Rootbeer are 3 dollars a case cheaper and Powerade price is around 12 dollars a case and I can get a off brand water for 9 dollars a case. If you have a lot Hispanics at your location the best Cadbury product is Squirt.

1 hour ago, Georgia bulldog said:

Coke and Pepsi both raised their prices in the Atlanta area. I offset the high price’s by using Cadbury products as must as possible. The typical set up on 20 ounce products is Coke,Diet Coke,Mountain Dew,Dr Pepper ,7up,Tahitian Treat,Orange Sunkist, A&W Root-beer. An off brand hard bottle 20 ounce water and the multi pack of Powerade sold at Sams Club. Coke,Diet Coke,Mountain Dew,Dr Pepper are the most expensive. 7up,Tahitian Treat, Orange Sunkist and AW Rootbeer are 3 dollars a case cheaper and Powerade price is around 12 dollars a case and I can get a off brand water for 9 dollars a case. If you have a lot Hispanics at your location the best Cadbury product is Squirt.

I was a bit confused about the cadbury thing. I had to google it.  Today, it is pretty universal to refer to them as 7up/Dr Pepper/snapple/Keurig but this is my first time seeing cadbury lol

There is generally a tertiary distributor in every market.  They almost always carry RC and 7UP and then all the other flavors not carried by Coke and Pepsi.  Dr Pepper is not a Coke owned flavor so they don't carry it in all markets, for example.

City of Seattle has a soda tax (all sweetened beverages) of $.0175 per ounce - that adds up quick.

Now the flying monkeys running the state into the ground want to expand this tax to the whole state - if Coke jacks the price $2/case the State of Washington plans to add another $5/case on top of that.

Costco stores within Seattle city limits actually have signs up near the pop recommending people buy sweetened beverages at their stores outside of the city - guess now they are going to recommend people shop in Oregon/Idaho