Coinco not accepting coins

73hockey

Vendo V475MC/268(?) with Coinco 9300 mech. Runs and cools fine but coin just falls into return.  DBV "cycles" when plugged in, coin mech has plenty of coin in the tube and two selection sold out paddles taped down to simulate. Coins just fall through and won't accept bills. I am used to the cams and legs on DN vend motors but these are a bit different with no metal leg to be in a slot. Am I missing something?  For the record, I know this is basically a junk machine to use in a vending market but just trying to get a man cave machine for someone if I can get it working. TIA!

Yep, I know it is junk :) I had it and just giving it to a guy for his garage. I know how to "home" a DN motor/cam but these are different, do you by chance have a picture of what the home position looks like? Or just how to position? I tried to drop one leg into the intermediate slot but it just advances. Never work with a Vendo machine before.

• 6 months later...

Replace all the switches on your motors and try again. They are just common micro switches. Grainger will have them. When looking at yours make sure that each switch connector has captured the terminal on the side of each switch.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, had some movement with this one! After checking wires, connections, etc there it was.  The vend relay switch was totally missing, never thought to look there.  Ordered one, installed and it now accepts coins!  Now to AZVendor's advice, going to replace the motor switches as when I push the vend buttons they will not vend every time.  Might get a half rotation, a full vend or even a half rotation.  Thanks for the advice so far!