seaco sg200 very wet goffee grinds

Bigybronco

HI everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me  I have a seaco sg200it has been working great  with almost 4000 vends on it   lately I've been getting a lot of water in the waist  coffee bin  and the cups are not filling up as much  I cleaned the brewing group  I've cleaned the doser not  sure what is going on  any suggestions would be helpful thanks in advance 

Water is leaking out somewhere before it gets to the brew group.

Pull the coffee spill catch tray out (the one with the grid on which the coffee cup sits during a vend. Behind that is a large square steel tube where the used coffee grounds puck fall through. Remove that (it is a tight fit) Behind that, near the top of that bottom section is a blue plastic spout held in with screws.

Bypass the door switch (hold it down) and put a cup under the coffee nozzles. Carefully (make sure you aren’t holding a body part near the coffee nozzles or that blue spout) so you don’t get burned vend a coffee. Is there water flowing down that blue spout? If so the brown water inlet nozzle on your brew group has orings which have likely failed. Find the screws holding the brown water inlet nozzle to the brew group and pull it out. There will be orings there. Inspect and if damaged replace.

Edited by orsd