Brio3 Necta

HerzegovinaVending

hello,

I've bought brio3 necta machine wanting to start vending business, basically i have opened it and filled it with Coffee chocolate milk etc.. to test it.. i insert 30cents(its pfenings but lets keep it with cents since my currency is a bit complicated) and token machine (dunno how call it,machine that recognizes money and sorts it for change...) wont recognize money, but it worked before... it jest goes through token machine and goes to changeBox , could yoh guys please help me to get it to work i kinda payed it a lot and i need to get it to working state as soon as possible..

Typically a coin mech (what you called the token machine) rejecting to the coin return is due to the machine disabling the mech, or no power to the mech. This is assuming that you mean the little cup where the customer can get his returned coins from when you say change box. (We call that the coin return. Usually, when we say cash box or coin box we mean the box where you take your collected money from when you refill the machine)

So, is the machine on and ready to vend? If not the coin mech will not work. 

If the machine is on and ready, and it still does not work check the connection. Try unplugging and plugging the coin mech back in. Note, before you unplug or plug in the coin mech you should power the machine off.

14 hours ago, VendingOutlet said:

What kind od coin mechanism do you have? 

In which programming language is the coin mechanism? 

What type of Brio3 do you have: espresso or instant? 

How old is Brio3, and how old is coin mech? 

What kind of coin.. *