New to this group and had 4 locations vending for a year now.

Superkay

Fellow vendors.

It's correct I *HAD* 4 locations in 8 month's. But sadly down to 2 solid business from trial and error. I started my company with my partner almost 2 years ago mostly selling snacks. We got our first full line machine in July 2020 and here we are. Super Vendors.

Would love to learn and spread knowledge on to others and to tell my story and to hear yours.

Hope that you guys check us out and like what you see.

Cheers,

-SuperKay

www.supervendors.ca  

www.SVexoticSnackShop.ca

https://linktr.ee/supervendors

6981 Millcreek drive Mississauga Ontario Canada unit 19

L5N6B8

Screenshot_20210311-115803_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210311-115901_Instagram.jpg

Thanks for advertising.😒  Your error was beginning with "mostly selling snacks."  Soda, or maybe coffee in Canada, is the money maker and snacks come only after you are capable of installing 5 snack machines so you can control your stales better.

Thanks for your reply. Truly sorry if we offended any one with our website links.

Your absolutely correct.  So let me explain that when we started super vendors as a whole we had 1 bulk machine and literally sold snacks in person.

The real reasoning for losing the 2 location is that one was a barbershop that just wanted to get rich off our hard work. Other location was an office  that we bout a multi max machine  that craped out on us. We bought thatachine out of impulse and the hunger for more locations.. we now know better 

The 2 combo machines in location now is ams and this surprisingly good seaga.