is there anything better than a hot chew?

jay22

a fresh hot chew gumball is to me, by far the best tasting gumball. i feel like it would attract a wider range of customers, as those adults who might turn their nose up at a a standard fruit flavor mix, would see the hot cinnamon as more adult like(which it honestly is). i’ve only been mixing them in with the other varieties but should i start doing heads that just have those? anyone else with me that these are the best gumballs on the planet?

1 hour ago, jay22 said:

a fresh hot chew gumball is to me, by far the best tasting gumball. i feel like it would attract a wider range of customers, as those adults who might turn their nose up at a a standard fruit flavor mix, would see the hot cinnamon as more adult like(which it honestly is). i’ve only been mixing them in with the other varieties but should i start doing heads that just have those? anyone else with me that these are the best gumballs on the planet?

I have never used them so I can't comment specifically on how they sell or taste. Like any other item it's a personal choice. All it takes is one person in a location to go crazy over them and that can drive sales (at least for a while). There have been times that I have used dedicated mixes (sour apple, watermelon, cherry etc... ) with mixed results. I have found that overall I do better with a standard variety mix. It never hurts to try a few dedicated locations especially if you have some stops that are slow with a standard mix.